Tibet Cultural Tour - $ 1675
Tibet Culture Tour is the package tour to experience Tibetan culture and life style. This tour is centrally covers Tibet region. The tour covers Lhasa city, Gyantse and Shigtse with the opportunities of visiting ancient monasteries, experiencing exotic and traditional culture, enjoying spectacular views of turquoise lakes, high passes and snow-covered mountains.
Tibet Culture Tour is the best selection for experiencing Tibetan Buddhist culture. Tibetan culture is one of the exotic cultures in the world followed by indigenous Tibetans and other ethnic people. These people follow Buddhism which is typically recognized all over the world. The historical ancient Potala Palace, Yongbulakhong Palace, Jokhang Monastery, Rongbuk Monastery, Sakya Monastery, Shalu Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor market, Yamdork Lake etc are the places to be explored in Tibet during the visit.
Tibet Culture Tour can be managed either by drive in or by fly out from Kathmandu to Lhasa. The journey is full of exciting adventures in both ways. The views of natural landscapes and amazingly beautiful cities enhance the knowledge of the visitors in the city Lhasa and other important places. Experiencing Tibetan and Nepalese culture is another characteristic feature of the tour. Culturally rich and technically emerging city of Kathmandu and Tibet have so many things to offer to the visitors who want to get adventure and insight in the tour as they are utilizing their money in travelling.
Note : Trip can be Customized as per your needs and time and Price can be Negotiated as per Itinerary details with Mutual Understanding
- Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02 : Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu 114km to Nepal/China Friendship Bridge and drive 36km to Nyalam (3600meters) . Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04 : Drive 285km to Lhatse (4050meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05 : Drive 183km to Xigatse (3900meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06 : Drive 90km to Gyantse (3,900meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07 : Drive 261km to Lhasa (3,650meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 08-09 : Guided Tour in Lhasa. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 10 : Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 11 : Leisure Day in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 12 : Transfer for your final flight departure.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in two/three star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included (3 nights). Two star hotel accommodation in Lhasa with basic hotel accommodation for rest of the Tibet tour breakfast included. (Mostly twin sharing room)
- A government licensed English speaking Tibetan Guide during the tour and Guided city tour in Kathmandu
- Food, accommodation
- All ground transportation by four wheel drive (Land cruiser or A/C Bus)
- Flight cost from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
- Tibet entry permission, Chinese visa fees etc.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expense.
- Nepalese/Chinese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to any reasonother than the scheduled itinerary
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Bar Fees