Bhutan Tour - $ 3425
This Bhutan tour package offers you glorious opportunity to see wonderful scenic views of the world’s highest glacial peaks and the hills filled with lush greenery. The tour will take you to the valleys of Paro, sightseeing in Thimphu, insights of highest mountain peak of Bhutan towards way to Trongsa, Chumey Valley in Bumthang, Gangtey village & Phobjikha valley and Wangduephodrang Dzong & Punakha Dzong in Punakha. After arrival in Paro, you will visit Paro Dzong and Ta Dzong situated above the town. You will also visit Rinpung Dzong having fine walls with monuments of Buddhist lifestyle and Kyichu Lhakhang which is one of the 108 temples built in Himalayas. Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan is the amazing integration of tradition and modernity. The whole day sightseeing to Thimphu includes National Library, , National Memorial Chorten, Institute for Zorig Chusum (Commonly known as Painting school), Textile and Folk Heritage Museum, Handicrafts Emporium and Trashichhoedzong. When you go towards Trongsa you will see the glorious eye catching views of mountain peaks if the skies are clear, these peaks are Tsendagang, Masagang, Terigang, Jejegangphugang, Kangphugang , Zongphugang and Gangkar puensum (highest mountain peak in Bhutan). Bumthang is popular for these four valleys viz. Chumey valley, Choekhor valley, Tang valley and Ura valley and thereafter explore Gangtey Village & Phobjikha Valley. Thereafter, you will Visit Wangduephodrang Dzong at the intersection of Punakha chu river & Tang chu river and Punakha Dzong in Punakha. Drive back to Paro.
- Sightseeing to Paro Dzong and Ta Dzong in Paro.
- Visit to Rinpung Dzong and Kyichu Lhakhang in Paro.
- Sightseeing to National Library, Institute for Zorig Chusum, National Memorial Chorten, Handicrafts Emporium, Textile and Folk Heritage Museum and Trashichhoedzong at Thimphu .
- Visit to Chumey, Choekhor, Tang and Ura valleys in Bumthang and visit to Gangtey Village and Phobjikha Valley.
- Visit to Wangduephodrang Dzong and Punakha Dzong in Punakha.
Note : Trip can be Customized as per your needs and time and Price can be Negotiated as per Itinerary details with Mutual Understanding
- Day 01: Arrive Paro by Druk Air
- Day 02: Paro
- Day 03: Paro / Thimphu
- Day 04: Thimphu - Punakha
- Day 05: Punakha / Wangduephodrang / Gangtey
- Day 06: Gangtey / Trongsa
- Day 07: Trongsa / Bumthang
- Day 08: Bumthang
- Day 09: Bumthang / Wangduephodrang
- Day 10: Wangduephodrang / Paro
- Day 11: Paro (Excursion to Haa valley)
- Day 12: Depart Paro
- Bhutanese visa fee
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- Government approved A and B category hotels in the cities and camping(tents) during trekking on twin- shared basis
- All meals, tea and snacks
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle(s)
- English speaking, trained and experienced local guide and staff
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museumsFull board camping
- Tents and Kitchen utensils for trekking
- Company services and all required Bhutanese government taxes/royalties
- Airfare for International flights to and from Bhutan
- Items of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, internet, laundry, etc.)
- Personal camping gears (sleeping bag, torch etc)
- Trip cancellation and medical/evacuation insurance
- Tips for staff/guide
- Travel Insurance