Lobuche Peak Climbing - $ 2599
Lobuche Peak Climbing is a semi-technical peak, it does not require high mountaineering skills and experience. But you can't underrate it as its usual risk is the rising altitude in every steps with weather condition and exposure while climbing the peak.
Our approach to the Island Peak begins with a short scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. It takes about 45 minutes to land on Lukla. After that, our journey starts to move toward EBC by walking steadily having sufficient acclimatization in between the trail. After we reach at everest base camp, we then come back to Lobuche to get our ultimate goal i.e getting to the top of the Lobuche Peak. We have carefully designed this itinerary having focus on minimizing altitude sickness problem as well as more entertaining and adventurous.
We stay one night at base camp of Lobuche before making a climb to the peak. However, we also have a reserve/contingency day in case of bad weather that helps us to complete your adventure journey anyhow.
Note : Trip can be Customized as per your needs and time and Price can be Negotiated as per Itinerary details with Mutual Understanding
- Day 01: Arrival Nepal Airport, takes to hotel.
- Day 02: Peak climbing preparation permit and meeting with a guide.
- Day 03: Early morning Mountain flight to Lukla (2,850m) and trek to Phakding (2,660m).
- Day 04: Trek to Namche (3,450m)- 06 hrs walks.
- Day 05: Acclimatizations day at Namche.
- Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3,760m)- 06 hrs walks.
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4,320m)- 06 hrs walks.
- Day 08: Dingboche to Nagerjun (5100m/16728ft) and return - 06 hrs walks.
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4910m/16105ft) - 5 hours walks.
- Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364m/17594ft) & back to Gorekshep (5181m/16994ft)- 08 hrs walks.
- Day 11: Hiking to Kalapattar (5545m/18218ft) - Gorekshep - Lobuche peak base camp (4910m/16105)- 06 hrs walks.
- Day 12: Summit to Lobuche east peak (6119m/20070ft) then back to Pheriche (4210m/13008ft)- 10 hrs walks.
- Day 13: Reserve day for contingency.
- Day 14:Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft)- 07 hrs walks.
- Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft)- 07 hrs walks.
- Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 17: Farewell, Final Departure.
- All airport transfers
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All sightseeing by deluxe vehicle with guide
- Domestic flight tickets
- Domestic airport tax
- National Park entry fees
- Accommodation (in lodges along the way)
- All meals & Tea OR Coffee 3 times a day while on trek
- A good English speaking guide & the required porters
- Essential equipment like trekking stick, sleeping bag,dawn jacket, water bottle
- All Govt. taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to any reasonother than the scheduled itinerary
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Bar Fees