Kanchanjunga Trek - $ 4260
Kanchenjunga(8,586m) is the third highest peak in the World. This is the one of the unexplored and virgin trekking route locating at the eastern part of Nepal. Trekking in Kanchenjunga is really pleasing trail that offers us wonderful snow-capped mountains, Landscape and exotic scenic view of the Himalayas. You can enjoy different types of small and high snowy peak above 8,000 m and below 8,000m popular peaks such as Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt.Makalu (8,201m) and Mt. Lhotse (8,516m) etc.
Kanchenjunga Trekking route can be use from Nepal and Sikkim side too, where we can find many mysterious stories concerning on Himalayan Yeti, the abdominal snowman is believed to be found in this region. Kanchenjunga trek is a special and unforgettable destination among the trekkers because of its landscape, an amazing topography of land. We can see massive wildlife during the trekking such as snow Leopard, Musk deer, Red Panda many more. Kanchenjunga Trekking trail has more exciting and challenging daredevil and popular organizing trip to situated in the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area which is spread over 2,035m sq km from enrich in wildlife diversities also many threatened species of birds such as Impedance Pheasant, Red –Billed blue Magpie, Shy Dragon, Amphibian and Mammals are found in this region and preserved including Snow-leopard, Himalayan black Bear, Musk Deer, Red Panda etc. While, Passing along this trekking trail will provide us to observe the remarkable valleys with their an amazing culture, traditions of the local inhabitants, magnificent views of the frozen lake crystal clear stream, Okthan glacier, an amazing ascend of Rathong and Kabru , glacial excursion around Ramche etc are the best point view of the Kanchenjunga trekking trail.
Our journey toward the Kanchenjunga will be start from Katmandu to suketar , Taplejung by Domestic Airlines, then we moves throughout different places such as the forest including rhododendron covered ridge to Lali-Kharka(2,220m)-Keswa(2,100m)-Mamanke(2,000m) above the sea level then pass along Yamphudin(1,650m) to trek towards Lamite Bhanjying,Torotan, Tseram(3,750m), Ramche(4,360m), Mirgin- La (4,663m) across Gunsa(3,475m), Kyapra, move down to Sakathum(1,600m) then finally descend to Phurumbo then back to Taplejung-Suketar(2,300m). In this way we will end our memorable and daredevil trek of Kanchenjunga.
Note : Trip can be Customized as per your needs and time and Price can be Negotiated as per Itinerary details with Mutual Understanding
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International Airport
- Day 02: Permit preparation day in Kathmandu overnight at hotel on Bed & break fast<br>
- Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Bhadrapur overnight at Hotel on Bed & break fast
- Day 04: Drive to Taplejung (2,420 m) by Local Bus 8/9 hours overnight at Lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Chhirwa (1,185 m) 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 06: Trek to Sekathum (1,650) m 5/6 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 07: Trek to Gyabla (2,725 m) 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 08: Trek to Ghunsa (3,415 m) 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 09: Rest day for acclimatization visit monastery around Ghunsa hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 10: Trek to Khambachen (4,145 m) 4/5 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 11: Trek to Lhonak (4,792 m) 3 ½ hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 12: Morning hike to Kanchanjunga Base camp (5,140m) (Pangpema) see the incredible of Mount Kanchanjunga, Nepal Peak, Dromo peak, Kirat Chuli, Kangbachen, many etc. then back to lhonak(4,792 m) 7/8 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 13: Trek to Ghunsa (3,415m) hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 14: Trek to Selele (4,200m) 4 ½ hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 15: Trek to Tseram (3,868m) via Miring-la (4,645 m) Sinlapche pass (4,645 m) this day quite challenging day due to High pass 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 16: Trek to Ramche (4,610m) 4 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 17: Trek Visit to Oktang Tempale, Glacier, (4,740m) see the incredible view of Mont Kabru, Kanchanjunga, yalungkang, kumbakarna many etc. Trek back to Tseram (3,868m), 6/7 hours overnight at camp.
- Day 18: Trek to Torongten (2,980m) 3 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 19: Trek to Sherpa gaun (1,792m) 7/8 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 20: Trek to Phumpe dada (1,860m) 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
- Day 21: Trek to Kadevanjyang (2,190m)6/7 hours overnight at tea house.<br>
- Day 22: Trek to Lali kharka (2,266m) 5/6 hours overnight at tea house.<br>
- Day 23: Trek to Suketar (2,420m )3 ½ hours overnight at tea Lodge.
- Day 24: Morning Fly Back to via Biratnagar Kathmandu transfer to Hotel evening farewell dinner with Typical Nepali Culture
- Day 25: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination
- All airport transfers
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All sightseeing by deluxe vehicle with guide
- Domestic flight tickets
- Domestic airport tax
- National Park entry fees
- Accommodation (in lodges along the way)
- All meals & Tea OR Coffee 3 times a day while on trek
- A good English speaking guide & the required porters
- Essential equipment like trekking stick, sleeping bag,dawn jacket, water bottle
- All Govt. taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to any reasonother than the scheduled itinerary
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Bar Fees