Bhairav Kunda Treks - $ 2300
Bhairav Kunda Trek is a spiritual trek situated at the North-East of the Kathmandu Valley near by the Tibetan Border. Bhairav Kunda Trek can be classified as pilgrimage trek as it take you to the petrified pilgrimage site of Bhairav Kunda(Lake), lying at an altitude of 4,250m.
This place is mostly visited by the followers of Hinduism and Buddhism religions during the festival which is held in each and every year at the Month of Bhadra i.e. during the Full moon day. Month of Bhadra is taken as prime position among both Hindu & Buddhist religion. This lake named was derived from the Lord Bhairav which is a destructive image of the Lord Shiva.
Being a spiritual trek is also known as adventurous, stirring trekking trail. Many other tourists join along the trek to explore the typical culture and view of some awe-inspiring Himalayan range. This trekking trail offers us splendid view various mountains including the chain of Peak ; Dorje Lakpa(6,966m), Madiya(6,257m) and Phurbi Ghhyachu(6,637m) in the jugal Himal range and closest view of different Tibetan upland and Glaciers.
Bhairav Kunda Trekking trail will be begins from Jalbire that is 81km North-East from the Kathmandu Valley. From Jalbire, we move towards an old trade route between Nepal and Tibet to the Tibetan Border. Our trail passes along many small villages inhabited by mainly Gurungs, Newar and Sherpa then we ascend up to Forest Camp (3,150m).The base of Khani Gaon heading along the thick alpine forest mainly containing Rhododendron and Oak with wild animals like Red Panda, Snow Leopard, and Himalayan Black Bear etc also we can have pleasure of an amazing sound of birds chirping across our journey. We ascend up gingerly to Pati. Common sickness of the all Trekkers “Altitude sickness” can be seen so that we will acclimatize with the climate and geographically. During your rest day of acclimatization you could be able to have splendid view of several wonderful Tibetan Plateaus, peaks in the Jugal Himal Range. Then we ascend a Steep Hill making an exhausting journey up to the altitude of 4,250m to arrive at Bhairav Kunda. Nearby the Bhairav Kunda Lake you can see a temple of the Lord Shiva; followers visit this temple and pray for their homage to the Lord Shiva then take bath in the Bhairav Kunda. It will be best trekking destination to explore and observe its vicinity and we descend to Sherpa Gaon travel around the dense forest, splendid range of Jugal Himal etc
Note : Trip can be Customized as per your needs and time and Price can be Negotiated as per Itinerary details with Mutual Understanding
- Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu (1,400m)
- Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley Overnight at Hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.
- Day 03 : Drive to Jalbire (1,000m)4/5 hours overnight at Tent.
- Day 04 : Trek to Chanaute (1,350m) 4 ½ hours overnight at Tent.
- Day 05 : Trek to Khani Gaon (2,000m) 6 hours overnight at Tent.
- Day 06 : Rest day in Khani Gaon Local Village sightseeing overnight at Tent.
- Day 07 : Trek to Forest Camp (3,150m) 6/7 hours overnight at Tent.
- Day 08 : Trek to Pati (3,765m) 5 hours overnight at Tent.
- Day 09 : Trek to Bhairab Kunda (4,250m) 3 hours overnight at Tent.
- Day 10 : Trek down to Sherpa gaon (2,500m) After Sunrise view 6/7 hours overnight at Tent.
- Day 11 : Trek to Larcha (1,500m) and visit Hot spring (Kodari Tato pani) overnight at Tent.
- Day 12 : Drive back to Kathmandu 5/6 hours Evening farewell Dinner together with Typical Nepali culture overnight at Hotel.
- Day 13 : Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination
- All airport transfers
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All sightseeing by deluxe vehicle with guide
- Domestic flight tickets
- Domestic airport tax
- National Park entry fees
- Accommodation (in lodges along the way)
- All meals & Tea OR Coffee 3 times a day while on trek
- A good English speaking guide & the required porters
- Essential equipment like trekking stick, sleeping bag,dawn jacket, water bottle
- All Govt. taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to any reasonother than the scheduled itinerary
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Bar Fees