Helambu Gosainkunda Treks - $ 1350
Helambu Gosainkunda is an excellent way of exploring the Himalayan Ranges within a week. Gosainkunda is a holy place, especially for Hindus and Buddhists. A grand Holy festival is held in Gosainkunda Lake during the month of August. A legendary fact about this place is that it is covered with place covered with 108 lakes,most of which are visible during the journey.
Exhilarating trails, campsites with wonderful outlooks, culturally and religiously rich village settlements, a high pass and the sacred visit to the holy Gosainkunda Lake are the things that are to be expected from this trek. Along the journey, we can explore the legendary Yolmo culture of villages in the high mountains, get marvel vistas of lonely high mountains and watch the farmers toil in the fields using handmade tools. The culturally abundant villages of the Helambu Gosainkunda trekking are amiable, warm and very welcoming.
The trail will lead us across splendid frozen lakes, beautifully woven Sherpa hamlets, vibrant Rhododendron forests, various Shrubs, exotic Orchids, Wildlife inhabitants and breathtaking sights of the snow-clad Himalayas. We will also get an opportunity to view the magnificent Mt. Dhaulagiri that stretches all the way to Mt. Everest and alpine yak pasture of Kyanjin Gompa.
The Helambu Gosainkunda trekking trek starts at North of Kathmandu Sundarijal village and finished at Dhunche village of Langtang area. From there take the bus back to Kathmandu.The forests that fall along the route are well known for their Wildlife inhabitants like the Red Pandas, Himalayan Black Bear, Wild Boar and Langur Monkeys. The views of snow capped mountains-Langtang Lirung, Pemthang Ri, Langshisha Ri, Dorje Lakpa, and Kangchenpo, Tilman’s fluted peak is a must to experience.
Note : Trip can be Customized as per your needs and time and Price can be Negotiated as per Itinerary details with Mutual Understanding
- Day01 : Arrive to Kathmandu
- Day02 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour.
- Day03 : Drive to Sundarijal and trekking to Chisopani.
- Day04 : Trekking to Kutumsang.
- Day05 : Trekking to Thadepati.
- Day06 : Trekking to Phedi.
- Day07 : Cross to Gosainkunda through Lauribina pass.
- Day08 : Exploration and climb up to Surya peak.
- Day09 : Trek to Chandanbari.
- Day10 : Trek to Dhunch.
- Day11 : Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day12 : Fly back to home from TIA.
- All airport transfers
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All sightseeing by deluxe vehicle with guide
- Domestic flight tickets
- Domestic airport tax
- National Park entry fee + TIMS
- Private overland transportation to & from trek
- Accommodation (in lodges along the way)
- All meals & Tea OR Coffee 3 times a day while on trek
- A good English speaking Sherpa guide & the required porters
- Essential equipment like trekking stick, sleeping bag,dawn jacket, water bottle, rain poncho Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural dance in Kathmandu
- All Govt. taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to any reasonother than the scheduled itinerary
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Bar Fees