Everest Base Camp trek - $ 1655
Everest Base Camp Trek has been rated as one of the best adventures in the world by trekkers and adventurers. Following a trail filled with picturesque views of Himalayan peaks, glaciers and awesome Sherpa villages, you trek to the base of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest (8848m). En route walk up and down past winding trails, through green farmlands, Sherpa bazaars and villages, Buddhist monasteries and white rivers. Catch panoramas of the Himalayas and in Sagarmatha National Park, take time to admire the beautiful and rare plants, animals and birds. Everest Base Camp trek gives you thrills and memories that will last a lifetime.
Your adventure to the Everest region begins with an exciting flight to Lukla. The landing at the runway, which is just a narrow strip high up in the mountains, will surely give you the chills. After landing, follow your experienced mountain guide and trek to Phakding, a Sherpa village situated in the Dudh Koshi river valley of the Everest region. Your next stop is Namche and to reach the village you cross and re-cross the pristine Dudh Koshi river. Trekking past mani stones, colourful strips of prayer flags and chortens, you reach the bowl-shaped Namche Bazaar, an important trading post for Sherpas living in the higher reaches of the Everest region. Namche is home to many quality restaurants, lodges, shops, internet cafes and bakeries. Other villages on the trail include Tengboche, Dingboche and Lobuche. En route hike up to Nangkhartshang Peak (5082m) and traverse the Khumbu Glacier, enjoying awe inspiring views of Himalayan giants like Thamserku (6623m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Nuptse (7861m), Cho Oyu (8188m), Lhotse (8516m), Imja Tse/Island Peak (6160m) and several other peaks during the trek to the Everest Base Camp. The highlight of your trip is the hike to Kala Patthar (5555m), a vantage point at the base of Mount Pumori (7161m) and Everest Base Camp (5365m), the base camp of Everest summiteers at the foot of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest (8848m). By the end of the EBC trek you will have a rich storehouse of memories : images and experiences in your head and in your photographs that will last a lifetime.
Note : Trip can be Customized as per your needs and time and Price can be Negotiated as per Itinerary details with Mutual Understanding
- Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 : Fly to Lukla (2,804 m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610 m) : 3 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 03 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) : 5.5 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 04 : Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 05 : Trek to Tengboche (3,860 m) : 5 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 06 : Trek to Dingboche (4,350 m) : 5 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 07 : Acclimatization Hike to Nangkartshang Peak (5,083 m) : 4 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 08 : Trek to Lobuche (4,910 m) : 5 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 09 : Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,365 m) & walk to Gorak Shep (5,180 m) : 8 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 10 : Morning Hike to Kala Patthar (5,555 m) & descend to Pheriche (4,200 m) : 7 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 11 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) : 7 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 12 : Trek to Lukla (2,804 m) : 6 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 13 : Morning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 14 : Transfer to the International Airport for final departure.
- All airport transfers
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All sightseeing by deluxe vehicle with guide
- Domestic flight tickets
- Domestic airport tax
- National Park entry fees
- Accommodation (in lodges along the way)
- All meals & Tea OR Coffee 3 times a day while on trek
- A good English speaking guide & the required porters
- Essential equipment like trekking stick, sleeping bag,dawn jacket, water bottle
- All Govt. taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to any reasonother than the scheduled itinerary
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Bar Fees