Round Annapurna - $ 1640
Round Annapurna Trek is known as fully round and the best Trek in the world. Experiencing the Himalayas this trek gives you the opportunity to enjoy and view the large villages of Gurung, Magar, Thakali and Tamangs. In general, the Round Annapurna Trek or Annapurna Circuit Trek takes about 2 weeks to start to finish depending on your pace and the time you want to spend on each place on the way. The advice is- do it easy and slowly as it will be beneficial for your health (acclimatization to heights should be done gradually). Also, the places are so beautiful, so take your time to enjoy every moment.
Firstly, Round Annapurna Trek takes you up to the Marsyangdi River, and then you will cross the fantastic “Thorung-La” pass (5416m) and complete the route while descending through the Kali-Gandaki River. During the Trek, you surround the Annapurna ridge, which includes the highest peaks; among them, some are over 8000m. You will be following different valleys and canyons and also walk beside rushing streams, which pound over white granite rocks and through deep pools. The exploration of lush fields and forests to the mountains into the desert-dry Trans will be one of the different experiences you will ever receive.
Moreover, the most Trekked area of Nepal, i.e., Annapurna region has a great variety of landscapes, natural and cultural beauty of central Himalaya. It is the most challenging and beautiful Trek that encircles the Annapurna range, and collection of huge ever snow-capped ranges. Similarly, the view of the world’s highest mountains glowing in the pastel light of dawn and dusk will take your breath away for a moment. You will get the chance to view the panoramic scenes of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Fishtail (also known as Machhapuchhare), Mt. Hiunchuli, Mt. Lamjung Himal and so forth from the vintage point Poon Hill. Similarly, the Trail follows scared Buddhist and Hindu Shrines “Muktinath” passing through every type of vegetation zones from Jomsom. The picturesque Manang and Mustang valley, magnificent Kaligandaki and Marsyangdi River, varied ecosystems, green paddy fields and oak forest, arid deserts, the deepest gorge in the world will make this trek one of the memorable Trek. Best Travel Time for this Trek is February – May, September – November. This Trekking area has good Trekkers lodge (Teahouse) facilities managed by Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) and eco-aware local people.
Note : Trip can be Customized as per your needs and time and Price can be Negotiated as per Itinerary details with Mutual Understanding
- Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu Airport
- Day 02 : A full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley
- Day 03 : Drive Kathmandu to Syange/Jagat (1330m) 8 hrs drive
- Day 04 : Syange/Jagat trek to Dharapani (1960m) walkign distance 6-7 hrs.
- Day 05 : Dharapani to Chame (2710m) : walking distance - 13 km
- Day 06 : Chame to Pisang (3210m) : walking distance 4-5 hours, 600 meters ascent
- Day 07 : Pisang to Manang : walking distance 6-7 hours, 540 meters ascent and 310 meters descent - 20 km
- Day 08 : Acclimatization day at Manang(visit to ice lake)
- Day 09 : Manang to tilicho base camp distance 7 hours, 720 meters ascent - 12 km
- Day 10 : Tilicho base camp to tilicho lake (4900m)and same day back to tilicho basecamp
- Day 11 : Tilicho basecamp to shreekharka .
- Day 12 : Shreekharka to thorong fedi
- Day 13 : Kagbeni to Jomsom
- Day 14 : Jomsom to Pokhara by air [ Rest day or Sightseeing at pokhara ]
- Day 15 : Pokhara to Kathmandu, Take a 25 minutes flight or 6/7 hour Drive.
- Day 16 : Final Departure
- All airport transfers
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All sightseeing by deluxe vehicle with guide
- Domestic flight tickets
- Domestic airport tax
- National Park entry fees
- Accommodation (in lodges along the way)
- All meals & Tea OR Coffee 3 times a day while on trek
- A good English speaking guide & the required porters
- Essential equipment like trekking stick, sleeping bag,dawn jacket, water bottle
- All Govt. taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to any reasonother than the scheduled itinerary
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Bar Fees